Board of Aldermen Meeting Summary for February 19, 2019
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday February 19, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials
for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- Mayor Pro Tem Damon Seils proclaimed February 25-March 3 as Invasive Species Week.
- The Board approved the meeting minutes for the February 5, 2019 meeting.
- The Board made appointments to the Greenways Commission
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News
- The Board requested that the Discussion Guidelines be included for their retreat discussion.
- The Board made appointments to the Bicycle Plan Steering Committee.
- The Board made appointments to the Human Services Advisory Commission.
- The Board made appointments to the Transportation Advisory Board
- Town staff provided the Board with an Update on the Draft 2020-29 STIP and Consideration of Transportation Projects for Prioritization.
- Town Staff and a representative with Renaissance Planning updated the Board on the development of zoning strategies for historic the Rogers Road neighborhood.